Established in 2019 with a grant from the Sisters of Charity Foundation, the Drive to Thrive program supports our clients to obtain freedom through the support to obtain their driver’s license. Many of our clients have been part of controlling relationships and consequently never obtain a driver’s license. By providing Driving Lessons and support to pass their written test, the Drive to Thrive program empowers women and creates independence.
- Increased financial sustainability and independence
- Increased confidence and acceptance of self
- Increased ability to make their own healthy life choices
- Increased levels of trust with friends, family & community
- Increased level of active contribution into community
Want to donate by phone?
Not a problem. Call us now
0451 533 237
Or email us: